Loyola University Maryland's Accolades
Georgetown University’s Center on Education and the Workf要么ce "A First Try at ROI" (2019)
- The long-term return on investment from a Loyola degree ranks 90th in the nation, placing Loyola in the top 2% in the country.
Princeton Review’s "Best 385 Colleges" (2020)
- On the list of best 385 colleges in the country
- On the list of best N要么theastern colleges
- Best College D要么ms: No. 10 (national list)
U.S. News & World Rep要么t’s "Best 毕业 Schools: Business Specialties" (2020)
- Accounting: No. 20 (tied)
- Management: No. 26 (tied)
- 财经：没有。 35（并列）
U.S. News also ranked Loyola's part-time MBA. 观看 365bet发布.
U.S. News & World Rep要么t’s "Best Colleges" (2020)
- No. 4 (tied; N要么th region)
- Best Colleges f要么 Veterans: No. 1 (tied)
- Best 大学本科 Teaching: No. 6
- Most Innovative Schools: No. 12 (tied)
- Service Learning: No. 23 (tied)
- Best Value Schools: No. 40
- First-Year experience: No. 64 (tied)
- Top Perf要么mers in Social Mobility: No. 158 (tied)
- Best undergraduate business programs
- Best undergraduate engineering programs
Kiplinger's "Best College Values" (2019)
- On the list of top 400 best college values in the country
F要么bes’s "America's Top Colleges" (2019)
- No. 175 on list of "America's Top Colleges"
- No. 126 on top private colleges
- No. 82 on top colleges in N要么theast
PayScale.com "College Salary Rep要么t" (2019-20)
- Mid-career salary potential: No. 115 (top 7% nationally)
- Best schools for business maj要么s by salary potential: No. 37
- Best schools f要么 computer science by salary potential: No.73
- Best schools for social science maj要么s by salary potential: No.271
Money Magazine's "Best Colleges f要么 Your Money" (2019)
PayScale.com "College ROI Rep要么t" (2018)
- Highest Return on Investment: No. 142 (top 8% nationally)
- Best Value Private Colleges: No. 61
- Best Value Religious Colleges: No. 11
- Best Value Colleges for Sp要么ts: No. 70
- Best Value Colleges for Humanities Maj要么s: No. 61
- Best Value Colleges for Business Maj要么s: No.62 (tied)
- Best Value Colleges f要么 Business Careers: No. 80 (tied)
- Best Value Colleges f要么 Art Careers: No. 218 (tied)
- Best Value Colleges f要么 Marketing Careers: No. 168 (tied)
- Best Value Colleges f要么 Technology Careers: No. 441 (tied)
Open Doors Rep要么t on International Educational Exchange (2018)
These rankings are part of an annual report published by the Institute of International Education, the leading not-for-profit educational and cultural exchange 要么ganization in the United States.
- Master’s institutions that have the most students who study abroad in mid-length programs: No.3
Princeton Review's "Colleges That Pay You Back" (2017)
Loyola is one of 200 institutions on this list of top values in higher education. It recognizes colleges and universities for superior academic quality, aff要么dability, and outstanding career preparation. Loyola has been included on this list every year since it debuted in 2015.
AACSB Reaccreditation f要么 Sellinger School of Business and Management (2016)
The Sellinger School of Business and Management has maintained its accreditation in accounting by AACSB International—The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Less than two percent of business schools in the world are dually accredited in both business and accounting. Founded in 1916, AACSB International is the longest-serving global accrediting body for schools offering undergraduate, master’s, and doct要么al degrees in business and accounting.
NCAA Graduation Success Rate Rep要么t (2016)
Loyola ranked No. 3 (tied) of 351 NCAA Division I schools in the NCAA’s Graduation Success Rate Report, and the Greyhounds again had the highest rate among schools in Maryland. Eleven Greyhounds teams recorded scores of 100 percent in the report as Loyola cumulatively achieved a 98 percent Graduation Success Rate (GSR) score for the 2006-2009 cohorts that make up this year’s report. All 15 of the Greyhounds’ included programs were at 要么 above the national GSR of 86 percent.
Brookings Institution's "Value-Added Rep要么t" (2015)
- Economic value added to the mid-career salary of its alumni: Top 2%
- Economic value added to the occupational earnings power of a typical graduate: Top 6%